Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Queen in You"

'You think you bad' is a term I have become familiar with hearing. I don't like being told that, but I guess sometimes I give off a vibe that makes some people think that I am conceited...?? But the way I look at it; I just understand the 'Queen in Me'. Do you recognize the Queen (or King) in you? You must have some level of self love/promotion. If YOU don't think you 'the shit' no one else will.  This blog is in response to whether women in particular are 'Queens' or not. Someone made the comment that not all women were Queens or didn't act like a Queen  Unfortunately, I guess this could be true in most cases, but I think it depends on how you really look at things. I know for me, this personality trait has been hard to maintain (lately) but for the most part, I've ALWAYS known that I was greater than the media portrays us to be, and I try to conduct myself like that at all times.

Now, does this always work.. OF COURSE NOT!! I am from East Oakland with Creole roots, so I have to be EXTRA conscious of the ghetto/rachetchness that I could possibly display when provoked. That's when the REAL badness comes out. But, I'm still a Queen none the less. 
I don't know; just as I say.. my two cents.  



No comments:

Post a Comment