Thursday, September 19, 2013

About my Atlanta Experience... WHOOO!!! Last Part

*Turn down for WHAAAT?
Okay, so the last few days of my trip were pretty low key. I just hung at my friends house and tried not to think about coming back home... LOL!! But, we did manage to find our way to Atlantic Station. We just walked around window shopping mostly and then had dinner at 'Moe's'.



I HAD to take a picture of this.. I'm not sure if we have this flavor in Cali, but since I was in GA it just stood out at me. It taste pretty good too. :-)
After eating we just drove on back to the house and I captured a little of the downtown area.



And the last night had us on a 'mission'.. Okay not really but.. we just like to call it that.




and.. last but not least, view from the plane on the way home. Everyone knows how much I love the clouds and taking pictures of them. Well to get some 'above the clouds' pics was AMAZING!!!

A beautiful view to compliment a beautiful trip. One day (soon I hope) I will return to Atlanta. I had so much fun and it was well worth it. Sometimes you can NOT put a price on happiness. As I would sum up my trip as being 'priceless'. Thanks again to EVERYONE who made my trip so memorable. We gonna TUUURNUP again real soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment