Monday, September 16, 2013

About my Atlanta Experience... WHOOO!!! Part V

So late Saturday night/early Sunday morning found me back in the 'A'. One thing is for sure, there is ALWAYS something to do. I had planned to go to a picnic in the Park.. umm., but my plans got a little diverted. One my friends picked me up and we ended up Downtown in the SAME building as V103 at a day party of all things. We made our rounds, I hit a few steps, then we were out.


Where it all began








Fox Theater ATL, we have one in Oak too. :-)


Then we met up with a webmagger who had drove all the way from KENTUCKY to see me!!! Yes, she and her daughter drove 6 hours or so to hang with me for the day.


 
*Me and Derby
And when I say hang, I mean HANG!! We ended up at a Starbucks of all places and stayed there talking until after 2 in the morning. I tell ya, they do NOT sleep in the A. I loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment