Monday, September 16, 2013

About my Atlanta Experience... WHOOO!!! Part III

*Me and Ced~ I missed taking a picture with him at Eargasms, so he tracked me down outside of Vanquish.
Vanquish!!!!!
So after partying at Eargasms #7 on Thursday night (well until almost 3am Friday morning), Friday night found us at Happy Hour with Ryan Cameron. It's not uncommon for the 'webmag' to show up at an event Ryan is hosting at and since I was in town, folks were coming out for sure. Meeting people face to face after chatting for years is kinda strange, but we all hit it off right-away.  VIP status and BizMarkie made the night even more memorable. We had a blast!!!

  
                                                                                            
*My First Hooka! Aye!! Turnnup! 
*Me and Vee





  
*Me and my 'TWIN'

*Me and Faithfulbird
*Me and WealthyDivas
*Me and Mo
 
*Me and Kee

 *Me and ATL
WEBMAG4LIFE!!!!!!
Beautiful Webmag Ladies.. *not sure what I was doing in this picture. LOL!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment