Sunday, September 15, 2013

About my Atlanta Experience... WHOOO!!! Part II

 Part II~ EARGASMS!!!

One of the MAIN reasons I went to Atlanta was to get my Eargasms in person. What is an Eargasms? Well, it's the only word that can describe the feeling of listening to one of the BEST DJ's around. Being a fan of V103 I listen to DJ Jaycee's mixes everyday, but I had yet to see him perform other than on the computer screen. When the chance came for me to go to one of his shows in person, I was IN THE PLACE TO BE! Me and the rest of my 'crew' showed up and SHOWED OUT!! I GOT ALL MY LIFE and then some!! 









  *click this link to HEAR all the shenanigans. 
All Jackson Everything (Big Butt Bertha's Quadrasonic Panasonic Live Recording)

 *Me and That dude... DJ Jaycee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment