Thursday, February 24, 2011

Call Me Grandmacita!

   Well it's no wonder that I decided to blog about this topic today even though I didn't realize that exactly 6 months ago she arrived and turned my world around. Alexys hit the planet and made me a grandma! Okay so at 42 years old I guess I wasn't as 'young' as I thought I was, and I was in NO hurry to become a grandma..."DONT CALL ME GRANNY!!!! was screaming in my ear all while my daughter was pregnant. Well, what the baby gonna call you?..Umm, I unno.. I thought-anything but Granny.. "I'll think of something"...So after some thought... I decided she should call me...Grandmacita!..




But when I try to describe the feeling of being a grandparent~ she can call me Nelly..for all I care!!...Long as she call me..and know who I am. There are NO words that can explain the love you feel
when you hold your baby's baby!!... Unreal.. Just look at that face and TELL me, you would not be in love. Happy 1/2 year Birthday Lexy~~ Grandmacita loves you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Mossie loves her too!! HAPPY 6MOS LEXY!! Great pic of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so precious! I love it... I can't wait to meet lexy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Liz welcome to the grand parent world u said the key words holding your babies baby is awesome All grand parents have to do is LOVE,LOVE,LOVEaND IT IS GREAT

    ReplyDelete