Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Webmagg~The Ultimate Chatroom

Most week days between the hours of 11-3 (PST) you can find me on my computer listening online to the Ryan Cameron show via V103Atlanta.  For the past few years I have been listen while at work, but due to an unfortunate accident I have been listening from home.  About a year ago (to my surprise) I figured out that you can actually chat with other listeners and sometimes you can actually see Ryan and Elle (his co-host) in the studio when they go 'live'!   Before this time just be able to listen to Ryan while at home was good enough for me, but being able to interact with other humans has really kept me from going stir crazy. 
You see~ Since my injury, it has really hard to just sit and do nothing, but that's what my body was telling me to do, even though my mind wasn't trying to hear it.  So everyday I  log on and chat with other people who are fans of Ryan Cameron.  This was just what my spirit needed!  Daily contact with people who are just as crazy about Ryan as I am.  The 'Webmaggers' as we call ourselves is the regular group that log on most days and chat and crack joke on each other.  And not only that, Ryan is able to chat with us and sometimes (on a real good day) we even get a shout out on the radio.  Imagine how I felt the first time I heard my 'stage' name on the radio!! WHOO HOOO!!  
When an celebrity comes in the Studio, they might wave and/or blow a kiss at the camera.  We've seen LisaRaye, TreySongs, and Chris Brown just to name a few.  Now don't get me wrong, there are times when 'haters' or 'animals' enter the room, talking crazy or making hateful comments about the guest, but the true webmaggers are a great group of folks who keep me entertained daily.

12 comments:

  1. Yea ya'll are a mess but that's so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww El Boog, I think I am tearing up! Love chatting it up with you also! Mella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Glad U Have Something other Than your PAIN to Focus on! I tried to get that station, but my computer keeps freezing! I Need a New One! Oh, By The Way I Love the Sky Picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You KNOW we love ya too el_boogie! Even when you take cheap shots at me! :-)We're a great group, huh?
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am like wayyyy late. I have read your blog plenty of times. How in the devil did I miss this post? Hmp ..:)I'm glad I stumbled into the room too. We're a great group. All together now...ahhhh. BTW-if you're reading this and don't know.... El is like crazy FAMOUS. Can you ask ELS if I can borrow the helicopter for my bday?
    2 thumbs up. Keep doing your thing ma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to have stumbled in the room & met you all too. I have not had the privilege of meeting you all in person, but I am very hopeful that one day I will meet you all. I have only been in the group for a few months, but you all make me feel like family...like I've known you all for years!! Love ya'll crazy WM arses :) NishGirl

    ReplyDelete
  7. i haven't been in the room in forever, i miss it alot. they are all crazy (webmaggers) cept me of course! xoxo keekee

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^ ^ ^ who iz you? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice seeing this and remembering how it "used" to be. But I still love all ya'll - that never changes. Webmag4Life - OSC

    ReplyDelete