Monday, July 1, 2013

Random Pics "This Is My Oakland" #2

Grrrr!!! One of the beauties of living in California is it's traffic and especially in the Bay Area. Compound the fact that BART (our mass transit system), is on STRIKE!! and of all days; I had to play taxi!!  I'm NEVER on the road at those times.. at least not anymore. Thank goodness I was going against traffic as they say, so it could have been much worse.

 *Not quite Oakland, but you get the picture*
 
Anyway, here is today's dose of pics... traffic included. I missed most of the mix today... (those that know.. KNOW!)
Here's hoping BART and it's employees can come to a agreement soon!! I can't be included in this for too long. I GOT BAD NERVES!!
 *View from my bedroom window*
On the up side.. I woke in time to see this partial sunrise. 'Breathe and smile'.

No comments:

Post a Comment