Monday, July 1, 2013

Keep That Bull To Yourself

If you gonna talk about me, be about me. I don't wanna hear my business repeated back to me in a negative way. What some people call 'venting' is actually 'gossiping'. How you  gonna 'vent' about something that has no adverse effect on you?  Live YOUR life and stop worrying about others.
No matter what you do or how hard you try, you will NEVER stop people from talking about you. I get that, but when you speak on something, don't spin the story to fit your situation or project your own feelings into it. 
I received a unexpected blessing yesterday, and it was because some had to told someone else about my current situation.  Nothing that I shared was repeated 'back' to me, this person just wanted to reach out and let me know that I am appreciated and loved. This I don't mind. But I HATE when my business is repeated back to me and with added information that is usually incorrect. Don't talk about what's going on with me to the next person, with malice and don't expect me to be upset about it. I just wish folks would stay in a positive place, and work to improve their own life and goals. I in no way claim to be perfect and I KNOW what my issues are. I know what I can and can not tolerate and others should really learn to be respect that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment