Saturday, July 6, 2013

I THOUGHT I Was A Good Communicator

For some reason lately, I've be having trouble explaining myself. With all the ways we have to communicate, I am becoming more and more frustrated with the lack of understanding I am convaying to people. Since it keeps happening repeatedly, it MUST be me. It just has to be. Maybe I'm an over talker.. could it be that I use too many words and the person I'm talking to only hears. ..'whoomp whoomp whoomp' like an old Charlie Brown cartoon.
One basic form of communication in 'non'-verbal. Soo much can be said, by saying nothing. I've tried this method as well, and depending on the person much of it isn't picked up on. I'm not sure how to rectify this problem, but I know that I have to manage my OWN feelings regarding it. No matter how hard you try, some people will be forever in the dark.  

No comments:

Post a Comment