Sunday, June 12, 2011

'You don't miss the water....until the song stop playing..'

I am feeling good this morning because I got great news.  A particular person has been missing from my life and I just found out he is coming back...DJ BABY YU is returning to V103Atlanta!!!!! He's been gone for a minute and I have been missing him like crazy.  Okay you might ask 'Who dat is?'  Well let me tell you.  He is one of the baddest DJ's on the airways. He has an hour spot on the Ryan Cameron Show (2-3 PST) and I look forward to hearing his mixes M-F.  Now don't get me wrong, he isn't the only DJ that I admire, but he is one of my favorites.  What this brotha can do with records can only be explained by hearing it. How many times have you heard 'PYT' by MJ mixed with Pretty Boy Swag?  Only Baby Yu could take those combination of songs and make it sound good. I can't express the joy I feel when Baby Yu is on the turntables..It's really a spiritual thing for me.  I can't WAIT for him to come back on the air during the week.  Hurry back Yu...we're waiting...

*"The Remix Kid"...

2 comments:

  1. Lol our brotha from anotha! we can officially stop boycotting the happy hour mix now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. stop writing about my boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete