Saturday, June 18, 2011

"Happy Fathers' day,, to the ones they don't make cards for"

Well, it's that time for another weird Holiday.  It's Fathers Day! Yay!!??  I wish I was one of those daughters who has a 'warm and fuzzy' feeling when it comes to my father, but I'm not.   Whatever the emotion is, it not going to be found at your local Hallmark. It seems to be easier for us Mothers.  When Mothers day hits, cards fly off the shelf, because even the most undeserving of mother gets her props on Mother's day~ Well, she carried you 9+ mos, for goodness sake..
But your dad? Well he just sprinkled a few drops in a 'lucky' spot and you were created.  I mean really, do they make- 'Thanks for getting my mom pregnant' cards?  Bet they don't make; 'I never met you, but I love" you' Happy Fathers Day cards? Just kidding, I know who my dad is, but sometimes it seems like I really don't....KNOW him. You know?  Either way, regardless of the situation, if it wasn't for the no-good, low-dow, trifalin, lying, cheatin,so and so (not my dad of course; just paraphrasing here), NONE of us would be here...But the whole 'Father's day is 'reserved' for good Fathers right?~ Well HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!  to the ones that are 'good' and to the ones that just 'are'.
Well you know; just my random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment