Tuesday, March 1, 2016

... it's been over 2yrs.. but I'm back!!!!

After over TWO YEARS I'm back on my blog tip. Oh where to start... I don't know. A blog about me blogging? Oh why not.

Where have I been? I been here.. soaking up the ambiance. Doing me. Listening to music. Baby sitting my grands. Who would have thought that I would be at home.. all day.. babysitting. Not EYE said the fly. I had no idea that this would be my life in my mid  (cough) late 40's. Not the plan I had in mind.
I mean.. I was just getting excited about my kids being grown and on their own.. time for me was right around the corner.. or so I thought. No, I had threw a monkey wrench in my own plans... I had to sit down.. for awhile. A long while. Dealing with chronic pain, anxiety and depression, life was on overload.
So of course it would make perfect sense for me to take care of my grands while while my daughters work. And instead of me starting life over (so to speak) I was right back where I had always been. With a baby on my hip. I swear one has been there all my life.

Hugs for Grandma on National Hug Day

Some days are rough. A 5 year old and a spunky 2 year old keeps me on my feet.
With my hands full most days, I kinda forgot about my blog. Feelings and thoughts run in and back out my mind each day but I just didn't find the time to put them all down. I must do better so from this day forward I'm gonna try to blog more often. Like a New Years resolution.. I'm gonna get this blog out cuz I sure ain't hitting the gym.

Lexy and Janiyah

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that! I haven't written a blog or even one word in a personal journal in a very long time. Good for you for getting back to it! I look forward to reading more.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see u back! I enjoy reading your blogs!

    ReplyDelete