Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Honey..what are you doing?".......


This commercial bothers me every time I see it. When I went to YouTube looking for it, I was surprised to see I wasn't the only one.. I cracked up as I read what tvpirate05 wrote: Wife: "Honey, what are you doing?" Husband: "Looking for my balls...can I borrow them for a minute?"~I thought okay, so I'm not the only one who thought this commercial was condescending and kind of rude. I mean, if it's your house and you're paying the bills, (which we are to assume) WHY THE HELL CAN'T THE MAN LOOK IN HIS OWN DAMN FRIDGE!!?? What kind of message are we getting from this? I don't know of any man that has to ask permission to look in his own refrigerator. And if so, something is really wrong. She acted like he was some distant relative who came to visit; not like he was her husband. I think it sends the wrong message to young men and women. I know it's just a commercial, but when you are bombarded with these thoughts and ideas constantly some of it might affect your way of thinking..But you know..these are just my random thoughts...as you were...

1 comment:

  1. I Know, I Be Like, Damn! She Treating Him Like He's A Kid, Standing in front the Fridge With the Door Wide Open! U Know How Kids "DO"! He Need to tell the Heffa to Go Somewhere!

    ReplyDelete