Thursday, June 16, 2016

I Found A Feather Today...

While walking my dog this morning, I found a feather. I just so happen to look down and there is was. A perfect black feather. Untouched. Waiting for me to pick it up. 

So I did. Since the feather was rather large I wanted to know what kind of bird it could have belonged to, so I posted a picture of it online. As I sat at my computer.. doing my daily scrolling, another thought came to mind. What does it MEAN when you find a feather. I just don't think things are 'random'.. all things are connected. So, what do I do.. 'GOOGLE'!!! is your friend. This is what I found.

Have you heard the quote “When angels are near feathers appear”? It’s really quite true.
Although angels don’t need wings to fly, wings represent their ability to swiftly carry out Divine will. Angels are also quite aware that they’ve been believed to have wings, and have been represented with wings in paintings, stories, and sculptures for thousands of years. Due to this, when they do show themselves, they often do so with wings so we will recognize them. And since most people aren’t regularly in a high enough vibration to see angels (yet), angels love leaving feathers, as a sign and signal that they are near.

***Black Feathers are a reminder of the protection of your angels, and a signal that spiritual wisdom, and magic are accessible by you within. ~ AskAngels.com

Nice to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment