Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Are the new Summer's Eve ads offensive? Watch and decide

Well, I know one damn thing... I'M MAD THEY CHANGED THE BOTTLE!!!
I kid you not, I was in the Target JUST YESTERDAY and was looking to purchase this very product. There I was, in the female personal products isle, looking for my old stand by. Summer's Eve. I have been using this since I was a young lady and the bottle has been the same all this time. Okay, well somewhat the same, but my point is=== I ALMOST DIDN'T FIND IT!!! What the HELL!!! Why do these marketing yahoos always have to change stuff?? I was like, 'where is the femme wash?..no I don't WANT to buy Target's brand, I want Summer's Eve!!!!!
So I am starring at the shelf, just 'wishing' to find it..Then all of a sudden...'Oh, there it is...Well, they have changed the bottle~ NO WONDER I DIDN'T SEE IT!!'. Don't they realize that most of us are 'creatures of habit' and that we are used to what we are used to!!??...I'm gonna buy this product because it 'works'- not because of this new, ugly, super girly ass bottle that it's in... I bet it was some MAN that decided to change it, just like the one that made this 'crazy ass' commercial below. I'm gonna buy it, not cuz you got a 'talking V-hand' telling me to, but because the product works... but we have to be able to FIND IT ON THE SHELVES FIRST!!!!!!!

Are the new Summer's Eve ads offensive? Watch and decide

No comments:

Post a Comment