Saturday, March 26, 2011

Do you creep???


(^^Not sure about this photo^^)

During an early morning run for coffee, this song came on XM radio.  I didn't remember this, but it got me to thinking about the double standard when it comes to Men and Women and cheating. Here this brother was 'checking out' (of a Motel room)...while his girl was 'checking in'...and he crying about how hurt he is.  Sorry, but I am ROFLMAO!!  I mean; how you gonna be mad, when you doing the same thing??
It made me think of another classic by Johnny Taylor~ Who's making love...? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGdWjc5aiT0

Now, I get that it's different for men and women when they decide to cheat, but the bottom line is; both are equally guilty. However, men want women to be more "understanding' when they cheat, but when the man finds out the woman has cheated---ALL HELL BREAKS LOSE!!
 Anyway, just my random thoughts...What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment