Wednesday, May 30, 2012

'Why I rep the Celtics'

It's been a lotta yrs..but I have been a fan of the Boston Celtic since the 80's.  It all started out of my hatred for the LA Lakers.  I'm not sure WHY I had such a problem with LA but it probably had something to do with the fact that my beloved Raiders had moved there, so I hated everything LA.
The Fakers were in the playoffs..and they just so happen to be up against Boston.  'I'm going for the 'other' team', I told my dad and brother as they watched the match up.  And so my loyalty began.  Here I am after all these years; watching this game 2 of the second round playoffs..tweeting and bloggin; and STRESSING!! OMG!!  It used to be 'fun' to route for my team, but between my Football team (Raiders) and my Basket ball team I'm be bout to pull my hair out. I'm getting old and my nerves aren't what they used to be.
 Okay, I just had to put some thoughts down..because this ain't a game!!! Okay, yes it is but; GO CELTICS!!! 4EVA!!   *tears at the end of this OT game.. Booooo!! *sniffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment